Sunday, September 7, 2008

Lavoxy Uriza


Blood spatter on my wall


Our very first conversation, blood spatter on my wall. Something normally a person would dismiss as vile or disturbing to look at. With the right eyes, beauty can be seen. On the outside, you were hard an abrasive to some, cold to others. I saw a tremendously funny, charming and loving person. A person whom could make me laugh, cry, feel joy, and challenge my thoughts. You gave me new ways of looking at the world. New points of view that made me think.
-
I am sorry I was not there to hold your hand in the dark. I wish i could have shown you the light you gave me and others. Rest in peace, my fallen angel.



May the road rise up to meet you.

May the wind be always at your back.

May the sun shine warm upon your face;

the rains fall soft upon your fields and until we meet again,

may God hold you in the palm of His hand.

No comments: